f

Saturday 26 May 2012

Chanel

Recently on Stardoll the most common thing I do is search in the StarBazaar - I have always loved this, as you can find some great bargains, which means you can try out new styles at relatively cheap prices. But in this past week I've noticed an increasing amount of the Chanel tribute items being sold. Now whether it's just the search criteria I'm entering, I don't feel I can ignore this increasing trend of Chanel in the StarBazaar!
It's shoes that I've seen the most, and the prices range from 20-100SD's - if you can get them at the lower end of the scale, that's great!
I really like all 3 of these pairs of shoes and I think they're very versatile and can pretty much be worn with anything and will still look great!
The RL versions look really cute as well, Stardoll have replicated them pretty decently I'd say.
  I love wearing the shoes with other Chanel items, I think it gives a 'whole look' concept, which when right, looks great:
Chanel Clogs paired with Chanel White Mini Dress.
But they also look good as a stand-alone Chanel item:
Paired with printed trousers, a slouched sweater and accessories.
For me, it's easier to pair the clog-style shoes with the other Chanel items and the court shoes with everyday clothes, as generally they are more everyday shoes.

Do you have a favourite look with some Chanel shoes? Post in the comments and you may be featured here!

No comments:

Post a Comment