f

Sunday 20 May 2012

Young Hollywood

I find my style changes quite regularly, and I'll find myself looking for differently styled items in the Plaza everyday. One of my favourite places to check out is the Young Hollywood store.

This collection has been out for ages, and I'd say about half of the items are sold out, those are the 'best' ones it would seem, but I don't think I own very many of the sold out items I'd say I own the 'less popular' ones:
These are my five favourite pieces from the store(all unsold), and yes, they can be hard to wear, especially the skirts, but that's what makes them great items! It means that you wont see many people wearing them, in fact I've bearly seen anyone wear either apart from myself!
Chloe Sevigny
I can't see why the "Mary Kate Box Purse"[on the left] isn't sold out! It only costs 40SD's, and the beige colour makes if pretty versatile. It's also in a very cute and trendy 'box' shape.
Ashley and Mary-Kate Olsen
I also think the "Ashley Court Shoes"[seen above] are great too! They probably look best with dresses and skirts, but I have worn them with skinnies - they either looked good, or I looked crazy! But they do look super cool on Ashley with that dress, which was also available but is sold out, as is her bag.


So I was back looking at the Young Hollywood store this afternoon, not looking for anything in particular, but I found two items which aren't sold out, but which I might be interested in buying:
 The clutch bag, which is inspired by Givenchy, has around half left which can be bought, and costs 75SD's - which for a normal bag may seem a bit steep, but I don't think it's that bad for an item which is limited in number.
Givenchy Clutch
The blue trousers are part of an outfit worn by Olivia Palermo, I think as a whole outfit, they look good, and with the right styling they will look amazing, but on their own I'm really not sure. Although on Olivia they look stunning - if only I could pull off that outfit! There are around 75% of them left, and they cost 74SD's - so you'd need to be really commited to buy them I think!
Olivia Palermo
So, that's all for this post!
What I want to know now, is are there any un-sold out items in YH that you love? 
And do you like this segment - would you like to see something similar for the different Stardoll stores?

Lots of love, 
K xxx

1 comment: