f

Friday 6 July 2012

If only I were in Paris right now ... [PartFour]

Elie Saab
Elie Saab produced their usual collection of beautiful evening wear. There was an abundance of lace and details embellished with sparkle, which all looked exquisite. The final piece was stunning, and to me seemed to have a little baroque style in its' patterning.
Valentino
Valentino had a mix of dresses and trousers, and a variety of trends including prints, embellishments and sheer fabrics. The collection impresses as usual, and this is the one that I think I'd like to see most on Stardoll. The embellished jackers and sheer shirts are seen as classics these days, and are almost wardrobe essentials for me. I also love the prints used in the collection, they're individual and look good on the clothing[see above].

Part Five Coming Soon

1 comment:

  1. J'adore Elie Saab, the gowns he creates are just so stunning!

    ReplyDelete