f

Tuesday 3 July 2012

Real life clothing on Stardoll

I love when I see something I have on Stardoll in RL, it makes me really excited for some odd reason! 
We all know the Zara bag, I love it so much in RL and in SD - I don't have it in RL, but I gladly bought it for my dolly to wear!
The bag is from Voile and costs just 48SC's, a great price for a great piece!

The next item is the Dolly Denim Shirt from Pretty In Love for 14SD's, a bit more pricy, but an equally good item as the Zara bag.
This outfit with the shirt looks great, I just wish it was as easy to style on Stardoll. I have literally tried 20 times to come up with the perfect outfit with it, and I have pretty much failed, this is the closest I got to something nice, and it's far from perfect:
But nevertheless, I do love the shirt!

Of course we see RL clothing on SD in the RealBrand stores, but it's different when they're in the Stardoll Branded stores, I think it gives them something special - you may laugh at me if you like, but I enjoy seeing RL clothing in the plaza!

So do you guys have any other clothing that you love in RL and you've seen in the plaza? Let me know and I'll add it to the post!

1 comment: