f

Sunday 19 August 2012

Prints galore!

Yes yes, I know prints have been in for what seems like forever - but I don't class them as out of the picture quite yet! So yeah I was browsing the new Zara collection(again), and I couldn't help drooling over some of the trousers - the prints are all so different, yet look super chic and also versatile. Once I buy a pair, or two, or three I can't wait to wear them with all the basics blouses I got in the sales(I got a couple of black blouses and a couple of white ones from Zara for like a third of the original price!), and with a blazer(also got a fab mint blazer in the sale for £20 off! Ok, it's a size too big, but I can live with this - it has barely left my back!)
^These are my top 3 pairs of trousers from the new Zara collection. I really want trousers like this on Stardoll, they would be perfect and probably would never leave my doll! I could probably attempt a similar print in the StarDesign fashion, but I've never been great with prints that look good, I guess I'll just wait for Stardoll and right now live with the ones that are in the plaza.
For me these two pairs are the best:
The first pair are Bizou(12SD's) and the second are D&G(14SD's).
My favourite way to wear both of these pairs is with a white blouse or tee and then maybe a black blazer or jacket and a simple clutch or small bag - oh, and heels of course!

Do you guys have a favourite pair of printed trousers? If so, let me know which pair they are!

Love K xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment