f

Saturday 22 September 2012

Finding a treasure =)

I really haven't been in a Stardoll state of mind recently. I come on everyday, earn my points, check my notifications, do a bit of sale advertising and maybe change my outfit, and then I leave because there's honestly nothing interesting happening - I feel like I would rather learn the muscles of the face instead(and trust me, it's a massive chore!)

But anyway, I was having a browse in the Bazaar this evening, looking for a particular Olive Sweater from It Girls(in case anyone wants to sell it to me^^), and I saw this pair of trousers which I've never seen before:
The ones I saw were 13[price may vary], I see that as a reasonable price to take a risk with - I had no idea if they would fit my doll nicely or if they would be easy to style, and I have to say I'm so glad I parted with my money for them! I quickly put together this outfit, which I am super happy with! I know not everyone will see it as stylish or trendy or working well as a combination, but I think it does! 
What do you guys think of it?
I think it's beginning to inspire me to get back into blogging, and more specifically, write my styled outfits posts again! I loved doing those before, and I really feel I want to make time to do them now =)

What has really started to have a profound inspiration on me is reading into fashion blogging much more now, for about a year now I've been reading countless amazing fashion blogs, they are all of different styles and run their blogs differently and each person leads a different life to the one next to them - but all of them together have really made me think more(and also less) about putting outfits together(both in RL and on SD), and I think it's given my style a new view on life! I really don't know how to describe it =)

Lots of love,
K xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment