f

Saturday 29 September 2012

Oh my gosh that jean jacket!

Ok, so since featuring the Jean Jacket a couple of days back I have become so attached to it! I first wore the yellow skirt outfit(with the addition of a gold belt), then yesterday I wore this:
And then I just put this together:
I literally cannot stop making outfits with it!

Do you guys have a favourite look with the Jean Jacket? Let me know in comments =)

Love K xxx

P.S. Trying out a new hair, what do you guys think? I think it brings out a different side to my doll which I love!

2 comments:

  1. I know, that jacket is a great way to make simple, yet appealing outfits. I'm not sure about the hair, maybe because its not my style to watch my medoll's hair sitting perched up on the top of her head :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. The jean jacket looks really nice with a maxi dress too :)

    ReplyDelete