f

Sunday 14 October 2012

100 free Stardollars =)

So as part of the 200 Million Members campaign Stardoll gave us 100 SD's to spend in 24 hours, at first I thought it was great! But then I couldn't think of anything I wanted to buy, so I bought a whole load of random things from the Bazaar! Although now I can think of many things that I would like - typical =)
So I just thought I'd show a little styling for one of the items I bought.
It looks really nice on it's own, just chilling in my suite, however I think it makes my doll look a bit chunkier than she actually is, so that's a bit annoying! But as soon as I saw it in the bazaar, I knew I'd wear it with this skirt, so I really had to buy it! I probably could have found it a bit cheaper, but hey, the SD's were free - so I'm not going to complain =)
Overall I like the styling, but I do want to try something different as well, it might look good with the right pair of trousers.
I think I've worn white a lot recently - I think this is my subconscious trying to cling onto the last moments of summer even though we are now deep into the autumn! And it'll soon be winter - I'm super excited =) 
Soon my doll will be donning tights, long-sleeved tops and sweaters!

No comments:

Post a Comment