f

Tuesday 30 October 2012

63 Day Challenge: Day Eight

Day Eight Featured Item: Denim Exposed Shoulder Top
 I really love this shirt, and although it's a much more summer item, I wanted to see it combined in a warmer manner. I can't wait to style it with some floral skinnies in the spring though!
Yes I chose black again - I do promise I'll try and break this habit! 
But I really like wearing denim with black, I think the two look good together, and I think the denim really stands out. I know the jacket covers a lot of the shirt, but it RL if I wore that and walked down the street, the jacket wouldn't be that closed(that is the vision anyways ...)

P.S. I am sooo much in love with this new hair - I think it's perfect, fits my style nicely and is almost exactly what I've been looking for out of a Stardoll hair =D

No comments:

Post a Comment