f

Friday 26 October 2012

63 Day Challenge: Day Four

Wow I'm posting this rather late, but I've been busy all day! I had a lecture then 2 dissection labs then straight to sports training and then almost straight to a halloween party(which wasn't that good, hence why I've actually had time to post!) - I almost haven't even had time to eat! All I want is a huge piece of cake(although some salt+vinegar pringles wouldn't go a miss either!)

Day Four Featured Item: Black Textured Bead Trim Jacket
Now the aim was to feature this, however I think it might have been overshadowed - I'm too tired to care right now though!
I know, no effect, but again, too tired to care! I think the jacket looks so much more Chanel that Gaultier - but what's the difference really, the label doesn't matter =) I chose to go for more darker colours(mainly because it snowed today here(yes in october!) and I'm defs not in a summery mood today!) with a bright skirt, this is the sort of thing I'd probably wear to a winter event or something. I went for the jewelled bag to play on the jewels on the jacket, and I think the pair work nicely together. I do like the involvement of yellow, but I think it draws attention more than the jacket - which wasn't my plan!

3 comments:

  1. This is the first of your outfits that I don't really like, sorry :(. I think the skirt is too summer-ish to go with the winter jacket and the leggings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit! I like the skirt, I like how it adds a bright pop of colour to the outfit, :)

    ReplyDelete