f

Tuesday 23 October 2012

63 Day Challenge: Day One

Day One Featured Item: Hot Buys Coat
I just got this coat at the weekend and I love it already[it was a payment for a graphic request I completed, as I'm non-SS I can no longer be paid in SD's, so clothing it is!]. It's a great coat for both Autumn and Spring. It has a fab bright turquoise colour and it's style has been seen so much recently in RL, so I think it's great my medoll can have a coat like this!
I chose a simple white styling, I didn't want to over-complicate things. I added some flair with the shoes, which are a turquoise and red combination - this I feel adds some sass to the outfit and definitely gives it a little edge over plain shoes would.

2 comments:

  1. Looks great! Good luck for your challenge!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck for your challange Kirsten! This is a great look to, I adore the coat!

    ReplyDelete