f

Wednesday 24 October 2012

63 Day Challenge: Day Two

Day Two Featured Item: Striped Puffed Jacket
I bought this coat when the Rykiel Enfant store opened not that long ago, and decided to style it due to lack of stylings of Rykiel Enfant clothing to feature in my post below. This is a perfect winter jacket for your doll - I would be more than happy to wear it for the winters in the years to come as well, and not just this winter. It has a good bright base of colours which provides plenty of styling ideas.
Once starting the styling, I found it easy to come up with something. I wanted to keep the main items basic, so chose black jeans and boots. Then chose pink to have as my bag colour. I think this really stands out as a focal point, but also compliments the jacket with its varying colours. Although the pink is a different bright shade, it still works - which wont always happen as pink is one of those clashy colours!
I also think this outfit really starts putting me(and my doll) into a much more winter look - I've been wearing summer stylings for a bit long now!

1 comment: