f

Thursday 25 October 2012

Chloe

So this post is about the Chloe store released quite a few days ago now(I'm trying to catch up now as there's another store to write about now too!) I think this is the one that most people would have been looking forward to, as we all know how amazing the Chloe clothes are in RL - I certainly was excited for it, but I at first felt that it wasn't as great as it could have been.
To me the store almost doesn't look "Chloe", if it didn't have the signs, I probably wouldn't guess it was Chloe, and tbh I'd brush the store off and not really bother about it - which to me is slightly worrying!
Prices range from 14 SD's for shorts to 28 SD's for a dress.
I still managed to pick out a few items however, but I don't know entirely how often I plan on wearing them!
The trousers are the best as they're always a good item to have - you guys know how much I love a good pair! Haha =) 
The blouse is quite cute, I think I bought it on the off-chance that I'd want it later more than buying it for right now. And the dress is nice too - it wont need much styling really, but I think it would be a good dress for a New Years outfit on SD or something.

Grey Dot Blouse With Bow Detail = 20 SD's
I think out of all the blouses/tops available in the store that this is the best for versatility, I also don't think it's that expensive.
I went for something really simple to draw attention to the blouse more than other items - it would also look good with a jacket.

That's all for now! I will feature more outfits from the Chloe store in another post =)

Love K xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment