f

Tuesday 9 October 2012

Miu Miu!

So I'm always a Miu Miu fan (although who isn't?), and I was delighted when I managed to snap up these trousers in the bazaar for just 11SD's! 

Anyways, so recently I've been really struggling to come up with new outfits to wear, and I have no idea why as I have many super pieces of clothing that I could wear, but these Miu Miu trousers have definitely helped in this style drought for me =) 
Today I'm wearing this:
And a couple of days back I wore this combination:
And the trousers also go amazingly well with those LE shoes inspired by Versace! I bought them back when they were in the StarPlaza but I haven't actually worn them until now - makes me one happy bunny that I've finally styled them =) They're pretty hard to style, I'd love to get them working nicely with a skirt or dress too!

Let me know what you think!

Love K xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment