f

Friday 19 October 2012

Oh my word - Real Brand Galore =D =D

Firstly, I had my test this morning, I'm freeeeee!!! (Well, until next week, my next test is on the 8th November!) The test went pretty well, better than I expected =) And when I got back into my flat and logged in I see all these lovely new clothes in the Starplaza! Yep, they're out =) I'm not really sure how the whole concept is working, because I think they're part of the Harrods thing that's been going on, but I don't really care as there's so many items to look at and consider buying!
The store fronts aren't out right now(as I write this), so I'm just browsing in the search function. I have to say there's been a lot of controversy noted around these collections as they are from the Enfant/Junior/Childrens section of the brands, I didn't make a judgement as one of my favourite designers(Sonia Rykiel) was in the mix - and I'm so glad I didn't as there are many many great items amongst the collections!

The first thing I do, as with any new store, is look at the items and try everything on my doll, I see if it's my style and see it it fits the body ok, then I'll create a little pile at the side in my dressing room. After I've been through all the new items, I look at everything in my little pile again and decide if I really want it and how I'll style it. 
As there's 3 new collections, it'll definitely take me a while! I have extra sports practice soon for 3 hours, so I'll post a much more extensive style post after that, but for now you can take a look at the store[All pictures courtesy of USD]
But I'll just say - Sonia Rykiel, Oh My Word!!! I love it =D




Lots of love,
K xxx

EDIT: I've now finished my first step - and have proceeded to have a heart attack at the price =O
Definitely need some cutting down there! Although most of the items are above 20 SD's so I think this will be an expensive day!

Ooh they've uploaded the stores now too - we can even buy the display racks for the clothes =)

1 comment:

  1. I think ChloƩ is the best of the new collections. Sonia Rykiel is too childish for me - I bought only one thing. xoxo!

    ReplyDelete