f

Sunday 28 October 2012

Pretty n Love

So as there is currently a 50% sale in Pretty n Love(PnL), so I thought I would show you some of my top picks from the store to buy while things are at a lower(and sometimes more reasonable!) price =) 

Tops
Soft White Top = 9 5 SD's
Button Up Lace Shirt = 68 34 SC's
Ocean Lace Blouse = 8 4 SD's

For me, PnL is one of the best stores for getting girly styled tops in pale and pastel colours, these 3 are my top choices from the store. The first two work perfectly with either a skirt or jeans then a jacket on top, and the 3rd looks great with a formal pair of trousers or a skirt - it doesn't work so well with a jacket so is a more summer shirt, but you can always keep it for next year!

Accessories
Floral Headband = 38 19 SC's
Westerly Headband = 25 13 SC's
Silver Shimmer Heels = 5 3 SD's

Accessories are always great to stock up on, especially because they are pretty inexpensive and can often be invaluable to stylings =) These 3 I've chosen are just the basic essentials that I wouldn't want to be without, but there are many other great pairs of shoes in PnL too. You can honestly never have too many floral headbands! Yes, they may be sooo spring-like, but they can look great whatever the season, and at no more than a small handful of SC's, it's too much of an opportunity to pass up!

Bottoms
Black Bloomers = 6 3 SD's
Peach Lace Shorts = 73 37 SC's

These black shorts are one of the best pieces that I have ever bought on Stardoll - no exaggeration at all! They look great in literally whatever style you wear them with! With a blouse, tee, vest, tights, no tights, jacket - the list is quite endless. Even at 6 SD's they are a bargain, so for 3 SD's it's literally a freebie =) The peach shorts can be a bit of a hit and miss - they are more summery, and I haven't tried to style a winter outfit with them yet, but they're always something you can have in your closet to try with later.

That's all for now! Love K xxx

1 comment:

  1. I love this post! I am very happy PNL have had a sale as I tend to buy a lot of items from there! I love the Ocean Lace Blouse inspired by Louis Vuitton, I had to go and buy it! I own all the other items as well, they are such great staple items! :)

    ReplyDelete