f

Wednesday 17 October 2012

The 7 Day LE Challenge: Overview =)

So I just thought I'd do a little overview post of the last wonderful week of LE shoe challenge!
I thoroughly enjoyed the challenge, it meant I was making outfits with a purpose =) And it meant I had to use a specific item - normally if I find styling something difficult, I'll just choose another piece.

It's funny how I ended up styling looks with trousers everyday - my best guess is that all the LE shoes I have are just trouser-shoes! Haha =D

I will definitely set another challenge like this in the future, I think it's great fun to see what I can come up with  and then share it with you guys =)
I'd do more reader challenges too, but no-one ever comments, so you obviously don't want any!

That's all for now - probably no post tomorrow as I have a major test on Friday and I've been studying like crazy and I still don't know loads of things!

Love K xxx

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed the LE Challenge really and It would be great if there would be more in the future.
    I understand that you think no one wants a new challenge because no one commented the comments, but I think many read your daily entrys and loved them. :)

    ReplyDelete