f

Sunday 14 October 2012

The 7 Day LE Shoe Challenge: Day Five

Wow, so day 5 already - this week has passed so quickly! 
I chose these shoes for today. They are from the 13th LE collection and originally cost 50SD's, they are actually quite abundant in the StarBazaar(as are other colours of similar design), so you shouldn't have too much bother finding them =)
They were inspired by this Versace pair from the Spring/Summer 2012 RTW collection:
I enjoyed styling this pair of shoes, so far I think they're one of the most versatile pairs, they work well with many skirts, dresses and trousers. I chose a pretty casual look, keeping the shoes one of the more glam focal points of the outfit.
I decided for a casual outfit with a slight blue theme. I picked quite vibrant denim skinnies, then chose a simple white vest and cardi to really keep it casual and summery(even though we're in October now!). I matched the tiny LE bag in with the theme, and I think it adds a little more glam with its sequins and sparkles =) Overall I think it's a nice outfit, but the shoes can work in a much more high fashion way too!

So if you think you can make a great outfit with these shoes - go ahead! Either in your own suite if you own them, or mine if you don't, then snap a pic and send me the link(imgur would be best) in the comments section below, and I might just feature your styling!

Also let me know what you think of the outfit that I compiled!

Love K xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment