f

Wednesday 10 October 2012

The 7 Day LE Shoe Challenge: Day One

Hey, so it's the first day of the challenge, and I chose this pair of shoes below. They're from the 7th collection  of LE and originally cost 100SD's(my pair came from the good old Bazaar=D)
They were inspired by this pair from Giuseppe Zanotti:
I have to say I can't entirely remember why I bought them as they're really not my usual style and I couldn't immediately think of a way I wanted to wear them, it took me a while to come up with my styling for them - I wanted to make sure I showed off all their straps, so that meant ankle grazers were my only option really(can't bring myself to wear strapped shoes with a skirt or dress - they shorten the leg so much!), but I eventually came up with something that I'm pretty happy with, I think the style of it also goes well with the hair I've chosen to wear!
As they feature black and gold I wanted to have some of those colours in a small way somewhere else in the look, but wanted the main clothing items to be different so it didn't look too dark. I achieved this by going for the fab PPQ trousers, they are an invaluable item, and I think all Stardoll closets should have them, and I also picked a simple white collared blouse. I chose to add the black in the form of the Elle cropped jacket, I think it's the perfect addition as it cuts at the waist where the trousers are so it doesn't swamp the doll as some jackets do! I added the gold in the form of the heart shaped Hot Buys bag - I think this is the piece I'm least sure about with the outfit as I really amn't too sure it works or if it just seems too much! Anyway as of right now I love it =D I think the outfit definitely isn't my usual style, but I think it looks good and has made great use of those lovely LE shoes! 

So if you think you can make a great outfit with these shoes - go ahead! Either in your own suite if you own them, or mine if you don't, then snap a pic and send me the link(imgur would be best) in the comments section below, and I might just feature your styling!

Also let me know what you think of the outfit that I compiled!

Love K xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment