f

Tuesday 16 October 2012

The 7 Day LE Shoe Challenge: Day Seven

Oh my word - it's the last day! So this is the final pair of shoes to be styled, they are from the 13th collection and originally cost 60 SD's - though I have found they feature in the StarBazaar quite a lot =)
And they were inspired from these pairs from the John Galliano Fall 2011 RTW collection (and I have to say that whole collection was pretty darn good!):
And also - hello padlocks! These are crazy 'in' right now!

I have loved these shoes ever since I bought them, I never see many people wearing them which is probably why! Although I have styled this pair a few times in the past, I think this outfit is safely within my comfort and style zone.
These are always my go-to trousers when I wear these shoes, the two just work together perfectly, much better than any other pair of trousers in my wardrobe! I went for the blue theme again, but I think it's necessary with these shoes! They'd look good with silver too, but I don't own any silver trousers =( I chose the Chanel jacket for it's details so that I didn't need to add too much to the look, then I went for a simple vest - these are like my absolutely essential items, as you can tell I really rely on them. I added a touch of white and silver with the Chanel bag, I think it works nicely here as blue and silver compliment each other greatly =)
So if you think you can make a great outfit with these shoes - go ahead! Either in your own suite if you own them, or mine if you don't, then snap a pic and send me the link(imgur would be best) in the comments section below, and I might just feature your styling!

Also let me know what you think of the outfit that I compiled!

Love K xxx

4 comments:

  1. I absaloutly adored this post! I loved how well all of the colours have worked together, here is my look using the shoes: http://i.imgur.com/RSpd3.png
    I hope you think it is ok. I must not lie I did find it hard to style the shoes but after playing around I finally found a look I am happy with :) Thank you for letting me use you'r medoll as well Kirsten :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the outfit you combinated. :)
    Well done, i think that outfit fits perfectly to the shoes and i also like that you kept the blue theme with some white/silver things.
    Looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you are always using new and exciting photo effects on your images! What program do you use?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use a mix of things - it usually changes everyday so that I can get different looks =)
      I start in Photoshop and Paintshop Pro then sometimes use a few websites - I found a link a while ago(and stupidly forgot to save it) that showed how to do loads of really cool effects just in Photoshop, but I can't remember how to do any of them!

      Delete