f

Tuesday 9 October 2012

The trials and tribulations of LE shoes =)

Ok, so we often love LE(and often dislike it too!) and love styling outfits showing what limited pieces that we've managed to snap up, but what I find a challenge is styling LE shoes to perfection!
So I feel this calls me to a little challenge: The 7 Day LE Shoe Challenge!
(I do have 8 pairs of LE shoes, but I managed to successfully style one in my last post here!)
And for those of you who, like me, like a little effect on your images:

So basically everyday starting from tomorrow, October 10th, I'll be styling a different pair of LE shoes and posting the outcome here! After I've posted my styling you guys can then make an outfit with the same pair of shoes(either with my doll, or your own if you have the shoes) and post me a link in the comments - then I can add the super cool stylings to the post and get some other readers opinions!

Let me know what you think about this upcoming challenge!

Love K xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment