f

Tuesday 30 October 2012

Wearing SuperTrash Girls

So now I've been browsing for members wearing the SuperTrash Girls clothes, I found this quite challenging, as I've seen many people say that they like this store, but I haven't seen many wearing its items!

bellirri
I love this styling because of the subtlety of the SuperTrash items used. I think the oversized coat also adds a wintery feeling to the look. There's really not much to say apart from that I love it =D

fashionlis19
This is a super edgy-street styling of the SuperTrash leggings, it's not something I'd dress on my doll, but I do like the style and combination of items used to create the look. I like that it's not in a wintery style, because i automatically saw them as the perfect winter leggings! It's good to get variance =)

No comments:

Post a Comment