f

Tuesday 2 October 2012

WOW! Creativeness to the next step!

There are like a huge group of girls on Stardoll who have taken creativity on Stardoll to the next step(and pretty much a couple more steps after that)! It started with yesterdays CG, erin.w - she had made 3 other girls out of StarDesign items to stand next to her doll, and it looks amazing!

And now I've seen even more dolls going with this new trend and creating new poses for themselves, and they look stunning! One of my personal favourites is this one from rojda32:

(I think it looks good in B&W with some sparkles^^)

This is just one example, but there are tons more out there with changes to the arm position, the way the legs stand and many more super creative things!

Love K xxx

2 comments:

  1. It is really awsome, the dolls are Rihanna, Jessie J (herself), Katy Perry and Lady GaGa, they look really good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really wonder how they make them! I finally figured out how to make a shoe in stardesign hair, yet the one that I made was seriously crappy... haha

    ReplyDelete