f

Monday 5 November 2012

63 Day Challenge: Day Fourteen

Day Fourteen Featured Item: Sequin Tight Pants
Chose these trousers as they are one of my favourite pairs on Stardoll and I very rarely wear them - and I don't see many others wearing them either!
Another quickly thrown together outfit - my course and the phrase "free time" are incompatible! I had a great day in my classes today though - I'd tell you what we did, though most of you would be freaked out and think I'm weird! 
Haha, so anyway - rushed outfit, went for a simple colour scheme on top of the sequined trousers, hopefully to make them look great! I added the furry scarf because it's cold, however I don't like the addition of the bag, I wanted something plain black and unfortunately this was the only one I had =S

1 comment:

  1. This outfit is so cute! I love how you have styled your pants and those Chanel shoes are so cute! ♥

    ReplyDelete