f

Thursday 22 November 2012

63 Day Challenge: Day Thirty One

Day Thirty One Featured Item: Jewelled Blouse
I love wearing this blouse, it makes me feel really girly and cute! I tried to wear it in a different way than I have before =)
1. Jewelled Blouse, Pretty 'n Love
2. Crystal BodyCon Dress, Herve Leger 
3. Pearl Pink Sandals, Chanel
I really like how this outfit ended up, better than I thought it would! I was inspired by a picture I saw of Cheryl Cole in a magazine and used it to create myself a cute little winter party look =) I'm also pleased with my use of these shoes, I've been in attempt to wear them since I bought them and this is the first time I've been successful with them - yay!

As it's my birthday tomorrow(leaving my teenage years behind!) and I'm going home until Monday, I'm going to write all my posts and schedule them to be released over the weekend, so my doll probably wont be wearing the outfit you see me posting about - but hey, the thought still counts!

1 comment:

  1. I really like the simplicity of this outfit and the chrystals on the sweater and the dress are the matching thing in this outfit :) I also just love to see the Herve Leger dress in a new outfit.

    ReplyDelete