f

Wednesday 28 November 2012

63 Day Challenge: Day Thirty Seven

Just noticed we're over half way through the 63 day challenge - I can't believe Christmas is so close!

Day Thirty Seven Featured Item: High Slit Skirt
I love this super high fashion YSL piece, and I'm glad I've finally gotten to style it!
1. Mongolia Collar Shirt, Miss Grant
2. LE Logo Black Thin Belt, LE
3. High Slit Skirt, Yves Saint Laurent
4. Silver Shimmer Heels, Pretty 'n Love
I love this classy style, I think it suits my doll quite well with this hairstyle. I went for something very simple, my aim was for wintery and wearing something warm, but I don't think I quite ended up with that! Oh well, I'm happy with the outcome anyway. This is the second time I've incorporated this shirt into a look, I can see if featuring in many posts to come!

1 comment: