f

Sunday 11 November 2012

63 Day Challenge: Day Twenty

 Wow, it feels like I've been doing this for a lot longer than twenty days!

Day Twenty Featured Item: Pants Inspired By Luella
I love these trousers so much, they're fashionable in such a different way to a lot of other clothing around Stardoll, but they're also very difficult to style at the same time. Before I got them I always though it would be easy, but it's really not - judging by the very few times I've worn them!
Went for something fairly simple with this, kept to a white tee and blazer along with simple black heels(I wouldn't wear these in November in real life, my toes would most definitely freeze, then again, they would in August where I live!) anyway, and I added some fun in with the cute faux fur bag! I love this bag so much,  I bought it immediately when I saw it in the Plaza earlier this month(/week maybe, time has been passing rather quickly!), though this is the first styling I've made with it =) 

6 comments:

  1. This black blazer can be found in the bazaar?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's from Killah and is still available in the Star Plaza - though it's not in the shop, you can find it in the Catalog/Search =)

      Delete
  2. Interesting look, yet I would have recommended another clutch. The fur clutch would look better as a stand alone piece rather than being paired with the dotted pants and the strappy peeptoes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I also agree with ashely_doggett the clutch should have been a plain black to go with the blazer

    ReplyDelete
  4. I personally like the cltch with this outfit, it is a great look!

    ReplyDelete