f

Saturday 10 November 2012

Guest Writers

So I uploaded a poll a couple of days back about guest writers - please answer it, it'll only take you a few seconds to read and make your vote!
It seems from votes so far that readers would like a say in who guest writers might be, so this post is your chance to have your say! Just leave a comment with who you'd like to see posting their daily looks on the blog for a week - and give a reason too. I'd also appreciate if you didn't nominate yourself.
I have a little selection of people that I'd like, but I do want to take into consideration what you want too.

Please please comment!

1 comment:

  1. I would Like to Pau.Cam.Arena post for this blog for a week beacuse I have always admired her looks and she out does her self every time and it would be amazing if you had her in this blog

    ReplyDelete