f

Tuesday 27 November 2012

Miss Grant

So finally getting round to posting about the latest Harrods store, Miss Grant. [I also want to get this out of the way before I post about the new LE!] I hadn't heard of the brand before as it's not really a British thing, but it was a decent discovery.
So overall it does look ok, I think the items are quite varied in style and the age aimed at though, so as a whole the collection doesn't really have a link. But this does make it good for me as I can choose the less child-like pieces!
Prices range from 9 SD's for a headband or earmuffs, to 29 SD's for a coat - not too bad really, as expected accessories are cheaper while main pieces of the collection are more pricey. The middle priced items are the best in my opinion, I was happy to spend the money on the items I bought.
From L-R:
Mongolia Collar Shirt, 19 SD's
Black Frilled Jacket, 25 SD's
Gold Party Jacket, 26 SD's
Black Lady Skirt, 17 SD's
I chose the more simple pieces from the collection, ones which I feel easy to combine with other items and which would easily become 'classics'.
You'll have already seen me style two of the items:

From these two looks you can see that the pieces are easy to combine, and show a versatility in the styles they can be used in.

Unfortunately I'm a bit tight for time right now - I'm heading off to a tutorial soon and I need to finish my analysis of the article I'm meant to be reading! But don't worry, I'll be back this afternoon with a post on the new LE! [which I had to break my promise to myself and buy SS for =S]

No comments:

Post a Comment