f

Sunday 18 November 2012

Outfit 17/11/12

I've never hide being a BIG Chanel fan, indeed, I can say it's my favorite brand, and is really unusual not seeing my doll wearing Chanel garments. Today I felt like taking Haute Couture to my casual "street wear" and I chose this exquisite couture piece from fall 2011 collection.


I particularly like more the "complete" version than the one that Stardoll offers to us.

I picked a pair of tights, those metal toe boots, and the famous "it girl striped socks", the lace shorts underneath it give it a fresher look. I also added the hat that was shown on the runway too. I couldn't find a bag that matched decently the outfit so that's why I'm not wearing one, instead I decided using mint nail polish




That was my outfit for today, love Karlla-Gaga.

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE this outfit so much ♥ & Great Post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, every time I see a comment I get super excited. Thanks for taking the time of writing and letting me know your opinion : )

      Delete
  2. Love it but I'd prefer the sweater matched with black booties instead of beige...

    ReplyDelete