f

Wednesday 28 November 2012

White all round!

As you may have noticed, my current colour of choice is white! It features in almost every outfit I've worn this winter so far, and I just can't stop with this addiction! So my main feature for this post are some my favourite white tops of my closet =) 
1. Pune Blouse, Film Theory
2. Cavallerizza White Shirt, Pet-a-Porter
3. Mongolia Collar Shirt, Miss Grant
4. White Tie Shirt, Pet-a-Porter
5. Basic White Frilled Shirt, BASICS
6. White Dotted Bow-Neck Blouse, MSW
So my top 6 winter tops are selected in the middle, and you can see my top 6 RL shirts on the surround, and I think their abundance in the Fall/Winter 2012 collections just amplifies why I'm in such a white mood recently!
The majority of these shirts are still available in the Star Plaza in the indicated stores above, so why not try them out in the dressing room, and work on some runway inspired outfits =D

That's all for now,
Love K xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment