f

Tuesday 15 January 2013

Hmmm

Having a blogging mental block, I literally just can't think of something I want to post about - I'm not going to bore you posting about things that I would half-heartedly do!

Meanwhile, the January Hotbuys have been released:
I immediately plan on ignoring all those ones on the right of the image, none of them are Hot Buy worthy to me, they just would never suit me in a million years, nor do I like them particularly!
I think I will consider all the ones on the left, some of them could work out nicely, but I'm most looking forward to those Lemon Boots and that amazing Fedora - I love fedoras so much, and I really can't wait to get my hands on this one for my doll!
{Pinterest}

1 comment:

  1. I do not like the hotbuys, i won't be spending my money on them any day. But i like the pictures you posted underneath.

    ReplyDelete