f

Thursday 7 March 2013

Miss Sixty

At the end of last week Stardoll released 3 new floors of Miss Sixty for us:
Miss Sixty has never really been my go to store for things, like I will check out new releases, but I never find myself going back to see more or look again. Overall I think the 3 floors are pretty average Miss Sixty stuff, though I did find some items which I purchased right away:
I think the items I choose were reasonably priced. I'm happy with the hats for 11 each and the shirt for 12 - the shirt reminds me of DKNY a little, I actually really like it and look forward to wearing it. The trousers were a little on the pricier side at 20 SD's, but they're a nice design I think. They remind me of a denim LE pair from one of the early collections.
I'm a bit fedora happy right now I think, I own several yet I've never worn any - hopefully this will change and you'll see me wear this pretty emerald fedora soon!

What did you guys think of the collection? And which pieces did you buy?

Also, "AW12" Stardoll? Really? Really?

No comments:

Post a Comment