f

Tuesday 2 April 2013

Hotbuys

Yes I realise that they were released 6 days ago and now we'll be due a new bunch soon, but I've been busy busy with RL! So this week was based on "What's in your bag" which I love so much - they've included a cute on trend bag of neon, complete with studs, and included some everyday essentials that we have - sunnies, a phone/iPod (which I loved until I saw it had headphones attached - immediate hate!!!) and also some makeup, lipstick and blush.
I immediately purchased the bag, it has a pretty colour and shape, and is quite reasonable at 14 SD's, I haven't worn mine yet, but I think it will come in handy in the summer and will easily fit into some of my classic white looks easily.
I've also bought the lipstick - which is a bit of an unusual purchase for me, if you've been following for a while you'll have seen that I don't wear makeup regularly, and lipstick really doesn't mesh well with my dolls lips. The colour is great and I hope I can work something out with it soon:
It cost 12 SD's, which I do think is a little pricey for a lipstick, especially which I amn't sure I'll ever wear, but I'm willing to put up with the expense to try it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment