f

Monday 29 April 2013

Khol Takeover #1 - Monochrome

Hey Guys! It's Khol here - aka Hollyoaksrocks* 
This week I will be taking over from Kirsten as she is super busy with exams (Good luck Kirsten!)

So as you may have all noticed by now, Monochrome is a major trend this season, I really love this trend as it's very versatile and wearable.


With designers such as Louis Vuitton, Prada and Alexander Wang all showing off this trend in their collections, It has grown to be one of the biggest trends of the year.

I've picked out some of my favourite mono items on stardoll;

Killah Alya dress - 18sd
Diesel Basten tank top - 13sd
Archive Racer pants - prices may vary
Antidote Houndstooth high waisted pants - 65sd
RIO Britney striped top - 50sc
Velvet Orchid Grey tile dress - 140sc
It Girls Tutti walking heels - 75sc
Pretty n Love Silver shimmer heels - 5sd

They look so cute with neon accessories too! I really recommend you all try it out!
Let me know if you do :)

Khol X












Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. I love Archive Racer Pants! What`s more, I think my doll wears them too often :D

    ReplyDelete