f

Tuesday 2 April 2013

Pointy Shoes

I am lusting over this pretty pretty outfit right now by --kayley - I love all components of it, from that wonderful hat to those divine pointy flats (and you know me, I'm not big on flats!). I just wish the coat/dress was one piece, it's actually made up of several skirts and tops to make it look this fab. The sheer black clutch and geometric necklace are great accessories to add, they really help complete the look!

I plan on doing a pointy shoes post, but with the looming exams everything that's not human body related is pushed to the back of my mind, I will get around to posting about everything - you'll have posts coming out of your ears come May!

1 comment:

  1. I loveeeee pointy heels at the moment, I've been wearing them a lot! X

    ReplyDelete