f

Monday 13 May 2013

Creamsicle Stripe Skirt

As you were expecting, this styled outfit post is on the Creamsicle Stripe Skirt:
It was released last week in Original Future, and costs 14SD's, which is probably a little pricey for a skirt, but personally I like it and I'm quite into midi skirts right now. I would prefer it as a monochrome piece, but I'll settle for a sporty luxe style one =)
1. Bizou Embroidered Chiffon Blouse, Chanel Hung Up Blazer, LE Logo Black Thin Belt, Nelly Black Round Toed Pumps
2. Front Row See Through Flower Print Top, Basics White Bra, Nelly Amadi Ankle Boots, Nelly Martie Clutch
I feel these looks are reasonably similar with their featuring of black, but I do feel they coudl suit different occasions. The first is a much more formal, work styled look, I could easily see it being worn in an office(if dolls could have jobs, this is what I'd dress mine in=D), and the second is a little more rock-esque, I can see it being worn during the day in summer, but also on a night out.

That's all for now! Let me know what you think in the comments below =)

Love K xxx 


Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I love it! I think I'm getting it on the next days :)

    ReplyDelete