f

Thursday 23 May 2013

Fashion Icon Week #4

Who? Kate Bosworth
Known for?Actress
 {Photo: people.com}
She began acting at a young age and worked her way through the industry - I'll admit, I've never particularly poured over any of the films she's been in, but hey, I can still admire her style =D
I love both her everyday looks and her evening/event looks, a variety of which I've shown you below =)


 I'm not sure if it's just me, but I feel her evening looks often have some sort of everyday feel to them - I'm not sure I'm conveying what I'm thinking very well at all really, but it's like she really has a little something about her which she brings to every outfit, making them her own.
I also love her hair, it's fairly simple yet versatile, she can style it many ways and each looks fab!
My favourite look from those above? The boyfriend jeans + chunky knit! I love the pairing of the items with ankle boots and a wonderful structured bag, it's very me, and I can see myself wearing it in RL =)

That's all for now! #5 tomorrow

Love K xxx

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment