f

Saturday 18 May 2013

Fashion Icon Week - Intro

Just a quick intro to the set of posts that I'll be publishing this coming week (May 20th - 27th) - Fashion Icon Week! {This isn't like a RL official thing as far as I'm aware, it's just something I've come up with for the blog}
Each day I'll post about different fashion icons, giving you photos and a bit of a bio on each person. The people I choose could be anyone, they will most likely be names you have heard of though =)

Everything from the Monday through Thursday will be scheduled as I am away on a city break for those days as my summer holiday, but I will have my phone to check up on the posts and to reply to comments and such.

So enjoy this little week theme - who knows, if it's popular maybe I'll do it again =D


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment