f

Thursday 16 May 2013

Floral Painted Moto Jacket

A second styled outfit post for this week:
I decided to choose this jacket from the recent(ish) release from PnL, I feel it's a pretty unconventional piece as it's not a traditional or classically stylish item, but I bought ut anyway, and have styled it to show that it can be worn nicely =)
1. LE Silver LE Tee, Killah Boy Trousers, Riviera Rosa PVC Stilettos
2. PnL Soft White Top, It Girls High Waisted Skirt, PnL White Rose Tweed Clutch, Special Offer Casablanca Heels
3. PnL Button Down Blouse, Killah Baham Trousers, LE Logo Hot Yellow Thin Belt, Pnl Silver Shimmer Heels
4. LE Lace Sleeve Pleather Top, Basics Basic White Long Skirt, Sonia Rykiel White Bow Heels
I managed to style 4 different looks with the jacket, and I'm happy with all of them =) I'm not sure I have a favourite, but I really like outfit 1 with the boyfriend jeans, it really shows a dressed down casual style of the jacket, whereas the other looks seem a bit more formal.
I chose not to have any printed or patterned items as I felt the jacket should be the focus piece - so there is a mostly white base to the looks, although I'm happy with this =)
I really haven't seen anyone wear the jacket on Stardoll, so if you have styled it, show me in comments!

Love K xxx


Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, these are lovely! My favorite is the first outfit, those PVC pumps add a lovely touch. The 3rd monochromatic outfit is lovely as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the first is definitely my favorite :)

    ReplyDelete