f

Monday 6 May 2013

Wearing Hotbuys

Just saw a few dolls wearing this last weeks Hotbuys and thought I'd share their lovely looks with you =)
Both of these guys look fab! Firstly Krab_ololo wears those little white ankle booties which I liked (yet to buy though!) - they are perfectly styled with the Marc Jacobs inspired jeans from another set of Hotbuys along with a photo print tee and white jacket, the colour scheme is simple, which really attracted me to the look =)
sasha.star chose the laser cut dress, which I am dubious about for my doll still, it just doesn't look right on me - however it looks great here! Styled with a skirt underneath to give it a bit of flair and a skinny belt to add some shape, it sure does look like a good dress!

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment