f

Thursday 27 June 2013

Sports Luxe X Futuristic

I love todays look from Kociara074, it's a fresh mix of sports luxe and futuristic style. I've seen this sweater used a lot around Stardoll recently, and I think this look is definitely one of the top ones! The cap also adds a sports feel and looks fab  with the plaited hairstyle (which I am currently also wearing). Then the futuristic vibe is brought into the look with the clear skirt and the silver accessories. These pieces all look great on their own, but also paired together. I especially love the use of the Royalty store heels!

What do you guys think of this look?

Love K xxx

1 comment:

  1. Her doll is a breath of fresh air, and I love this outfit! The shoes and transparent pvc skirt give it a minimalist edge. *-*

    ReplyDelete