f

Wednesday 5 June 2013

Teardrop Print Pants

{I realise my weeks are all a bit jumbled, but for my mental clock weeks seem to begin around Wednesday and finish on Tuesdays, yes I am weird, but having this many summer holidays has really thrown me!}
The first of this weeks styled outfits: 
Finally getting around to styling these Antidote trousers which were part of the most recent collection. I really like them, but I feel they have a specific style to them - I'm not sure I'm conveying it right, but anyway, my stylings of them:
1. Bizou Embroidered Chiffon Blouse, Nelly Silver Strapped Heels, PnL Light Rose Tweed Clutch
2. Archive Layered Crew Neck Sweater, PnL Silver Shimmer Heels
I feel these outfits are fairly similar, but I like them both with these trousers although number 1 probably more than 2. For the first I chose a while blouse, this one has details, but a plain one would look perfectly fine too. I chose to keep on the pink/pale colour scheme and selected a pale pink clutch and white platforms. The second look is probably too simple, I went for this oversized sweater, again choosing pink colours, I think these work best with these trousers. I also chose white heels for this look.

Did you guys get these trousers too? If so, how did you style them?

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment