f

Tuesday 30 July 2013

Pretty summer florals - StarDesign Collection

I thought I'd already posted about this, but turns out I haven't! Oops - my bad! So anyway, today I bring you the StarDesign collection by ChuFu(Boris):
It's inspired by Sonia Rykiel's 2013 Resort collection - and I love it! There are 5 items you can buy, priced from 8 to 16 SD's, and you can buy them buy request in his GB =)
I bought the jeans a while ago, and here's my styling of them:
This look was really easy and quick to put together, so they're definitely not a hard piece to style and have clear versatility! I just chose a basic vest top along with platforms and a perspex bag, keeping the look summery, cool, but also trendy!
I love this print, and suggest you head on over to Boris's page to by a piece or two now!

Love K xxx

3 comments: