f

Friday 12 July 2013

TTT Fashion Weekend - Day 1 Releases!

Here they are - my official reviews of the Day 1 Releases, ENJOY!!!

#1 Vibe Designs
So our first release is a StarDesign line - VIBE by x-x-Perfect-x-x. She's come up with a fresh summer print for our dolls to sport, and I love it! Green is a great spring and summer colour and the pattern is super cute and current =) The print comes is a whole selection of designs, jackets, dresses, trousers and jumpsuits - right now I want the jacket, but there's none for sale right now, so I'll have to be patient! There are also a couple of tees with different designs on them, these give a little edge to the print, but also fit in well with it for this collection. Overall a god strong start to the releases!

#2 BEAUTY Magazine
This is the first of the surprise releases, and is brought to us by J.ordan! BEAUTY Magazine is amazing, and I've always associated it with top quality work, and this release of Mini-BEAUTY didn't disappoint! There was a great selection of articles and trends shown, along with a fantastic layout - this really attracts me to the magazine and makes the magazine itself attractive, it's thoughtful and not overcrowded, but also not sparse, and it's something we haven't seen much in Stardoll magazines. I've shown the opening pages above, and below I've shown a small selection of other pages which caught my eye!

#3 EUPHORIA Fashion
This release is the first of the Fashion lines and is brought to us by Pau.Cam.Arena! The whole line has a very glam though floaty feel to it with a heavy focus on light fabrics and blues and ocean based colours - I think it's a fab feel for a summer release! It's also kept in with the backdrop which also looks fab, it's clear a lot of thought went into it along with the clothing itself. I've picked out my two favourite looks from the show and shown them here, the top one because of those fabulous trousers, I love the baroque-ish print on the outside(not a fan of the completely sheer top though!) and the one below because of it's fab flowing skirt!

#4 Dioguardi Fashion
The final Fashion Line release of the night is Dioguardi, brought to us by Luis. This is an elegant line filled with evening wear. There are some very pretty dresses and clothes in this collection (3 of which shown here) - I really like the blouse above, it's a cute wearable piece and looks adorable with the sparkled shorts it's been paired with. The dresses below are very couture like and there's definitely a theme of sparkled among the collection, what girl doesn't love some glam! One thing I dislike about the line is the incredible thinness of all the models, the necks are very very thin to hold the size of the heads, and the arms and legs follow suit, for me, if these things were different it would be absolutely stunning - but otherwise a fabulous job! 

#5 X Magazine
This fabulous final release of the night is X from Jack! This was one of the releases I was most looking forward to when the schedule was released, and it certainly delivered =) I really enjoyed the colourful theme and it really followed through the whole magazine, which is great, as you sometimes get themes, but then it kinda comes and goes throughout the issue and it's hard to link together, but this links perfectly! The graphics, as per, are fantastic, I can't fault them in any way, and they've been well chosen for their pages and all fit well with the theme. I love the main colour of the bright blue with the yellow - it stands out well and really attracts me to the pages and also keeps the theme in my mind. The articles are well thought about and pretty well presented - overall a great end to the first night!

---

So that's my 5 reviews for tonights releases in TTT Fashion Weekend!!! I was at the party for a little while and everyone had a good time waiting for the releases and listening to some music =)
Tomorrow night the party starts at 5:30PM(UK time) and we are expected to see releases from Acid, Spice, Hysteria, Risque and Trendy!

Lots of love, K xxx

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the review! So glad you liked the collection! And well done to everyone else, the work has been stunning so far :D Can't wait for tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Kirsten! Thank you very much for your kind reviews of my work! I really enjoyed it, and I'm very time that overseas people are friendlier and much more enjoyable! Im very happy that took part in the fashion week)

    ReplyDelete