f

Friday 5 July 2013

Wearing Chanel

Browsing the suites today and looking for people styling the new Chanel fabulously, and these are the top 3 looks that I picked out:
Each of them have styled different pieces well, and I think they all look very elegant and very Chanel. It shows that it is relatively simple to take a piece from the collection and style it in any manner with any other items of clothing.
I love Karlla-Gaga's look for the combination of the cropped jacket and cardigan, these pieces go well together and isn't a look I would have thought of. The white shirt looks perfect and really highlights the top half and the Chanel. She's accessorised with more Chanel pieces, the shoes match with the lavender and the bag is a cute stand alone addition. I had no doubt that there would be a fab outfit from this gal, she is like the queen of designer outfits!
Illuminasty struck me with the use of the top, I think it looks amazing here! My instinct would be to pair it with trousers, but this look with a white skirt is great. Going for simple accessories is a must and looks fab here, choosing a simple black belt, then Hotbuys shoes and a small bag - adding the necklace to the bag is such a good idea, the two pieces chosen work nicely together with each other and the outfit =)
Finally Kociara074 has gone for full Chanel look adding the Antidote Chanel hat, which works perfectly with the Chanel Tribute clothing. Going for a simple clothing look is always good, and this pearl dress looks fab on its own. Accessories focus on the pink, with the hint in the shoes and the pink bag, then a classic necklace matching the dress. Overall it's a cute simple yet stylish look!

Hope you guys like these Chanel stylings and enjoy coming up with some of your own!

4 comments:

  1. Nice outfits, but I think this post should include more 3 x more pics :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *Nice outfits, but I think this post should include 3 x more pics :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am inlove with Karla's outfit.

    ReplyDelete