f

Wednesday 16 October 2013

Halloween Re-Release

Today Stardoll gave us another re-release, this time of the Tingeling Halloween Couture store that we saw a few years back:
I feel this move will definitely bring a mixed bag of emotions - those of us older members have already had these items, we might have even paid very large amounts for them as I know some pieces were quite highly sought after. But it is good for newer members who missed out on these items the first time around.
However they don't come lightly, all the items have a pretty hefty price tag on them, ranging from 12SD's for shoes to 65SD's for a dress, however most of the clothing pieces lie around the 30SD mark, which can be a large price to some.
I was around for these the first time, and bought a few pieces then, although I think I sold them all at some point or another, so I happily snapped up a whole bunch of items, including those here:
I got a couple of things I've been looking for for a while, being those two skirts above, but also got some riskier items to take some fashion chances with! I've been trying to add a few more daring pieces to my Stardoll wardrobe, trying to make myself look a lot more versatile while keeping to my usual style as much as I can. I spent rather a high amount for not so many items, but in all honesty I don't mind so much!

I would have a couple of styled outfits for you, but I am literally snowed under journal articles right now, like literally, I have the longest print queue in the world and the largest bundle of paper on my desk. Next to it are my last two sets of lecture notes that need written up. Kill me now! 

Hope you're all having a good day!

Love K xxx

[P.S. Have you guys seen that new Hunger Games video that was released yesterday? I watched it like 50 times, I cannot wait at all, 5 weeks tomorrow ... here's the song to keep you going, a lot of people have said they really dislike it, but I totally disagree!]

3 comments:

  1. Love your picks dear! And hope you finish your work soon :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the song and video. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you heard Elastic Heart by Sia featuring the Weeknd and Diplo? This is also a song for the soundtrack and it is amaz-ing!

    ReplyDelete