f

Friday 29 November 2013

Hair!

Uni has been draining me, and unfortunately it will until the 20th of December! But I'm taking a break for the first time today (yes, really, and it's after 10:30pm!) and posting about the amazing new Tress Up we've just been given by SD in the plaza! 
The two floors give us a huge variety of styles to choose from, all one colour this time, so no odd looking dip dyes at least! Most are roughly shoulder length and down styles, which I love as it's how I wear my hair in RL =) 
I love so many - I actually bought like 13 of them! Yes, it came with a rather hefty price tag, but I've found I really haven't been buying much around SD recently, so it kinda makes it ok =) And I've been wearing different hairstyles a lot recently, which you'll have seen if you've visited my page - this is quite new for me as I used to be very set on wearing my dolls hair in one style for ages and only changing it slightly, but now I think I've caught some sort of 'change it up' bug!
The prices are all in SD's and range from 13 to 18 SD's - really not too bad if you ask me, though if you're on a tight budget it could be hard to choose your fave's from all the options!
Right now I'm wearing the "Blondinella" hair, and I really really love this one - it reminds me of my own hair so much, so I felt it a good one to start out with:
 {I'm trying to get back into effects, need something pretty to stop my brain melting anymore!}
 But all the other ones I purchased look pretty good too, here's 3 more of the ones I bought:
So with these new releases I feel Stardoll really has covered the whole hair market, there really is something for everyone =D 
Can't wait to see all these new styles worn around the site =)

Love K xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment