f

Saturday 30 November 2013

Stardesigns =)

Ok, so I feel really bad not posting until now because I was sent these designs at least a month ago, could be two maybe? Sorrrrryyyy! I'm writing now because I am in desperate need of a 30second dance party (with myself obvs) and thought I could write this, have my party and then get back to studying (yeah I know, a Saturday night!)
So these designs were sent to me by Lindsay12346 - she has a mini collection of 4 different ones and she sent me two of them, I think out of the 4 these images and colours are my favourite =) 
Each design costs 12SD's, which is pretty much the norm for designs these days, so it's good price - plus the designs are intricately detailed, so you're getting a lot for your money! 
So now onto my stylings:
For me, both of them were just asking to be styled with trousers - no idea why, but that's the first vibe I got! The shape of the tee is easy to work into trousers or a skirt and jackets fit ontop easily, so it's not much of a challenge coming up with clothes that will work! But then you have colours to consider. For the pink I stuck to black and white clothing as pink is bright, but I did veer off the track a little with the heels, which I really love! For the purple I brought out it's grey tones more with the trousers and paired it with an on trend draped-over-the-shoulders cardigan. Simple shoes and bag with this one I felt completed it =) 
I have tried to go for more winter based looks, but they would also suit a summer style with shorts easily!

Sorry it's so short and probably not that great a post - my brain is melting and I'm falling asleep!!!

Love K xxx

2 comments:

  1. I love both tops but I don't know if the purple one was nicely paired with the grey trousers. Just my opinion though! :)

    ReplyDelete