f

Tuesday 14 January 2014

Jennifer Lawrence - DIOR

A new little collection of YH has just been released and I was hoping yesterday that one would be with Jennifer Lawrence's Dior dress, because I really wanted it! I snapped it up right away and had to post a little pic here with the one and only Jen herself - personally I prefer the plain white over the floral, but I'm really not too fussed. 
I'm not sure if I've proclaimed my love (and as my friends would say, obsession) of Jennifer Lawrence here yet, but I'm pretty sure you'll get a post(or 500...) about her here soon! Did I mention I pre-ordered Catching Fire on DVD like in November?!?! 

4 comments:

  1. I think that the floral print is from Kaley Cuoco dress (unfortunatelly, I don't remember the designer) http://www.fashionismo.com.br/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/penny-590x526.png

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I was sure it was from Kaley's dress

      Delete
    2. It is indeed =) I'm just content with the dress though, mainly just cause J Law wore it^^^

      Delete
  2. I'm not fussed about the dress. However much I may love the print, I hate the shape.

    ReplyDelete